Wednesday 11 July 2012

3 years of time went pass

3 years of time went pass like blink of an eye laces !!
finally the day has come when i have to leave cambodia,
......... well atleast in given choices this was the decision....

i will be joining Oxfam in Laos as "Program Manager" from 6th august 2012.. 


............................................................so will start new chapter of Laos for my blogs......


my professional journey in cambodia gave me very rich learnings and credentials.. which I am sure i want to share thru my blogs.. :)..............................................


I know i have missed many articles about cambodia experience .... I promise to write it as time permits.... ofcourse before my memories fades !!


thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment